Wednesday, September 10, 2008

so disapointed.....!!!!!!!!!!!



y? y? y?
y i hav such dad n mum?
y they dn understand wat i wan?
y they always say NO.......
y am i a gal?
y i'm nt a boy?
y am i always a smal litle gal?
i wana go 2 my skol trip....y not?
they always dn let me over nitez at outside even a camp in my skol oso nt alow
ok....a camp...nvm...i respect them cuz they say tat my skol is oni near my house so i can go bac 2 sleep n no nid 2 sleep on the floor in my skol.......bt at least let me play til tat day is over oni cum fetch me ma...bt it's oni 10 s'thin my dad ald cum to my skol's main gate n waiting 4 me
this is so horible!!!i play nothin tat day...so disapointed.....

Beside,when i m in standard 6 after UPSR..i say i wana go the gratuation trip...THEY NT ALOW
they say i m stil a litle gal canot go...nvm i respect their decision bt nw i ald FORM 3....
after PMR i wana go 2 da band trip...........
then wat they say?!they stil say da same thing!!!!!!!
i m so disapointed wif them.....mum say cal ur dad bring u 2 a holiday...anywher u lik
n wat's my dad say?...he say nothin..mean he 's nt planing 2 fetch us go 2 anywher tis year end
i've nt been 2 a holiday trip wit al my family 4 almost 5 years....
bt nw they stil dn understand....i dn wana go wit them anymore....
i juz wana hav fun after my exam wit my OWN fren.....realy......WAN!!!!!
da hapiness when we stay wit fren is nt da same hapiness when we stay wit our OWN family
the last choice i can go is if my bro can go wit me
bt do u think he wil agree?!i noe it's impossible.....
so nw i hav no choice....bt i realy wana GO....!!!!!!!

y?y?y?
y the ppl who i love the most is the ppl who nt understand me da most!!!!!!


lonely unicon......:(

No comments: