Saturday, October 4, 2008

Happy Birthday!!!!

hahaha....
my birthday had just over...
haiz...bt celebrate at my uncle's house
oh god tat time so embarasing la...
tat time al of them duno tat day is my birth but my mum suddenly take a cake out n say wana celebrate 4 me...aiyo i m nt so close wit those aunts ma...so i cant play like siao siao....if celebrate at my grandpa's house can la...i m more close wit them too...then i can play foolishly lo....
haiz....luckily i come bac earlier cuz my bro gt tuition
then i oni can ran away fram those embarasing situation...fhew...






tada..!!!!
my cake...









haiz...
da more cham de is....my dad 4got my birth...
since i was small,i think he never remember my birth...so sad..included tis year
ald 15 years...he stil duno...he NEVER rmb....
tat morning he phone me,then he told me he gt a strawberry n nut cake...
he ask which one i wan...suprisingly i thought he rmb...
bt at last he din even wish me...:(
after tat my mum sing a birthday song 4 me in da phone...so happy..n nearly cried...haha i noe it's stupid...then she ask me 'do u dad rmb wat's day is tis?'
i say NO....duh...every year i m da one hu keep reminding him my birth is coming
bt so many year is over...i had grown up...
do u think i wil do tat again...NO!!! nt again....
at last...
my mum remind him...then he phone me n ask '2day is ur birthday?'
tat time i nearly pengsan..oh god he realy duno...
then he laugh,oh i had bought tat cake juz eat tat n accept tat as ur b'day cake la
so disapointing...nearly burst out my tears...:(

everything is neither good or bad...juz see hw u look at it....
juz lik y i feel lik crying when my mum n dad phone me
it's juz feel lik crying bt i m happy when my mum phone me bt i feel so disapointed when my dad called...it's juz a different feeling

bt it's juz a birthday...
so in his heart it's juz a normal day...i think...

No comments: