Wednesday, February 25, 2009

...WON.....

Today i had gone to USM for the MSSPP competition..whoaw..so nervous..my heart nearly pumped out..this year's gun shot was so weird..haiz..normally they will say 'gegarisan' then wait for a while..'sedia' then wait for a while again then 'POM'...yea...then we will RUN FOR UR LIFE haha...kiding...
u know what wrong with the shoter this year,he juz say 'gegarisan' wait then 'sedia' 'POM'...everyone haven prepare yet...so fast like rushing to somewhere else..lol..exp:my event was at 3.00pm but it start at 2.30pm..so siao..everyone were shocked that time luckily they came earlier if not disqualify d lo..
oh oh oh...go back to my topic now...so so so nervous when i was waiting there..everything went fast,faster and fastest OMG my turn now.."POM" RUN RUN RUN RUN FOR MY LIFE..my mind was blank..what should i think of..a dog is chasing me?or my mum is peliing me about my result in race?lol...just run..yea..so happy..i feel like on top of the world..haha..idiom..we WON..finally...^.^

tomorrow still has 1 more event..hope to get a good result for my mum..hee..god bless
AMEN!!!!

No comments: