Friday, May 22, 2009

EXAM....

wow...exam days...!!!
still i am onlining...hehe...but quite many days din update already...so just exercise my hand lo..aiya wateva la...just gona say my exam was so extreamly difficult..what a torture..!!is science good for me..?actualy i don think it's suitable for me..but i ald adapt myself in such horible situation d lo..espeacially my school..many of us blame our school teacher for being so 'kind' to us..u noe..''kind''..but no action is taken..still not even our parents complain it over and over...what the teacher will say..?ur children is so clever...they can learn themselves wat..if not hw can they gt such good result..?oh gosh..tat's hw our tuition work...lol..anyway..blame blame blame..school..teacher..parents..ourselves..wateva..

oh ya...these day many thing had happened so just let the picture talk to u la


went to the state handball competition at kepala batas..



form five player...



wat r they doin there..?kissing?XD..









althought we had lose but having a lot fun there..^^



then b4 exam went to the chung ling butterworth concert..quite good..^^










went study group at shun min house..erm..i think i'll called it picture study club..hah



oh oh....b4 b4 tat...my cousin birthday...i think few month ago d lo...
her birthday cake was so cool...her cake gt my face le..












see..tis is her photo n my photo...haha...

then after some decoration from my bro n younger cousin..the cake bcum..

No comments: