Saturday, September 12, 2009

I Lov3 J3sus.....+.+





hm....y suddenly tis topic le u will ask i noe....
cuz...tonight i had gone to a concert bout jesus...or god...or lord
the band was so cool...haha...they are handsome...beautiful...gorgious...hehe
anyway i m nt a christian...going tat kind of concert lik gt a bit weird la...bt i dun care la...most important is we love music...jia wen ,jia ling,my cousin...all had been there...so quite fun la
i've met some of my old fren there...tat's cool...they stil rmb me...happy..:)....making some flash back bout our memory in childhood...haha...joking all over...


go gama tis afternoon & evening...
so frustrated bout my mum...every action of her was so slow...
make me late for the concert nia...haiz...left the last half an hour i only reached there...haiz...feel so sorry 4 jia wen...no one teman her nia..hee...

raya coming....
so our camp coming too....excited bout tat nia...
f5 farewell coming three....waiting...
uhu...!!!

No comments: