Sunday, December 6, 2009

Mum Left....















my mum have left...
haha...she have gone 2 egypt...heh..cal her bring me together..u noe wat she say?
she say giv me money la i bring u...=.=
but i don mind...haha...she say giv her a rest....
after thinking...i feel tat wat she said was absolutely right...everyone nid a rest...bt mum nt even having a rest in taking care of us until the end of her life...its ok to give her a holiday indeed...

yesterday we go airport...
she wan me to make sure my fatty bro go to tuition in time n dn let hime addicted in STEPS...haiz...all bout him...ho chai me guai...haha...

So today left me bro n dad...
having breakfast in equiterial hotel...
i hate buffet!!
say so many time le...still wana go...yer...
eat til my stomach wana burst d...
after tat we hav a rest by walking in their garden....
photo on top....hehe...

No comments: