Wednesday, February 3, 2010

BU$Y 43V3R

SIEW MEI.....i update le...XD
haha...she told me 2 update de...huhuhu...hahaha...hehehe...
fooling around...blek...

tis few days i was really very very extrealy busy...lol...
nw only i realise tat my whole schedule is so full...
mon gt 2 tt n red group training
tues gt handball training
wed gt tt
thurs gt 2 tt
fri gt band
sat gt band n tt...
haiz....the only sunday...i left...
ish!!!no time left 4 me to do the thing i like or study other stuff...:(
er...wateva la..tat's wat i can do 4 myself to improve the subject tat realy burst my head off...XP...

tis month our clas are specially allowed to take camera to school..tat's really make our clas's atmosphere alive..XD...those silent had just vanished into the air...lol...lik to luan luan use words hehe...haiz...just wana think of some words to express the feelings...XD...

today i've just went to CEMERLANG...to take a small test of motor licence...the ppl say nxt week those government ppl wan cum test le...yo...make me nervous nia..anyway hope tat i can pass la..=)....as i noe many of my fren had failed...3 go 3 fail...haiz...seems so hard to get a P...+.+...

oh...friday is my turn to take oral test..haiz...duno salley jie jie wil giv me hw many marks le?XD...salley jie jie....!!!pi n st love to say tat...if all of us call her lik tat her response sure will be very funy...hehe...

last paaragraph...XD....
hope tat the time will flow sloooowwwllllyyy....sllooowwwweeeerrr...
haha...so tat i can finish all the stuff tat i've miss out...=)

No comments: