Friday, June 11, 2010

so tired lately...X(...
whole day tuition...band prac...n go out XD...
last sat...realy for life...^^
after band performance tio go do siao with siew mei them...XD






























































last wed...go do passport...cause my mum plan to take us to taiwan...wuhu...but my photo can use 4 the passport...he say must see tiok fore head and ears lol...so ugly de...so ma go capture again lor..the pic look so dai...XP..


haiz...anyway...i've skip my acc tuition...so sorry ...X(...erm...after doing my passport...my mum said there's no place in the aeroplane...lol...wan change time...then...i can go camp d...!!can go band d!!phew...

thurs...went to batu feringghi...lol...after tat still have 2 tuition...really tiring...guys really have fun there...gals...haiz...like tat lor...anyway....it's tired...XD...

No comments: