Wednesday, December 29, 2010

^.^.....^o*...
















woots...my little laptop finally reached
finally finally finally....!!!!heh...i've been waiting it for 3 years...and my bro had already own 2 but i've none...but still,he's not satisfied bout that...how materialistic or should i say how cruel to me..now it's my turn!!!!..XD...yay!























bla~....just discover there's a camera in it...XP....
just bath so like siao cha bor...XP...
hah..trying camera..XP














i....have nothing to say bout working la...
haiz...since loh wan me say...haha...
erm...i would say i have done my work too fast...XD...nothing to do in the afternoon so i choose to sms..XP....but today...wow...many things to do...just done it in time...^^...that feeling was better than nothing do...the time seems to pass faster wor..hmm...weird huh..XP...ok done..XD

No comments: