Wednesday, August 24, 2011

T0t@LLy F@!L.....

ahh!!!!!!
stress out!!!!
really have to shout out my lungs only the tension will be released...
i never never been that stressful before...
no matter it's myself or the cause of surrounding
i can't control but only can avoid....
can't really stand how people look at me like i'm a pro
i really NOT!
urgh..."mind ur attitude please!" this words always remind me that i really not tat clever....
the test that just over really proved that i'm stupid...
how many works should i do to improve myself?it's as much as a mountain high books that could make my study a tough way...
haiz....our aim are STPM....not test...our teacher said...
fine!i wont take that so seriously anyway...
P.S.{can't imagine how worst will the result be...really will down}


blabla....
to release stress...WE are going to meet up again...
our promise...as we are buddies...=D
many thing to talk and gossip....topic will never end...
that is the only moment that study will never interrupt me
so after exam....all of us are fully book...haha...
thank god i have them....<3




No comments: