Wednesday, January 18, 2012

3Y3 TW!TCH!NG...0.0


Am i superstitious? hmm?
sometimes maybe...
but after my grandpa deceased ,i really drown in to believe in the belief of eye twitching that old people always said...it really true...duh...because it really happened.
the first time that i still having a question on that belief was when my grandma pass away, my mom told me that her eye was twitching before that,like a warning...and then something bad really happened.
But then i have it just a week before grandpa gone into the operation's room,my right eye twitch everyday since then ,and i would like !!!!! is something gonna happen?i asked my mom as same thing happened to her before,and she didn't really give an answer,just ask which eye?pray more then.
i really worried.
so i pray,i pray everyday.
after his successful operation, my eye still twitch everyday. I thought it's really nothing, just ignore it.But i was wrong!It happened at last.......he never appear since then......and finally my eye stop twitching. Stupid thing!
 He stays in my heart instead.

Why i am talking bout this?oh ya, my eye twitch again!LOL...everyday too...but now it's the left one.i might wonder is it something bad gonna happened again?i never hope that good thing will happen on me,i am satisfied with my situation now,just don't let me lost anything,really.
but that thing was irritating, i can't concentrate in class.So i surf the net about it,only know that it's because of stress, tension, fatigue ,eye infection or eye too dry will cause same thing to happen.
so i sleep immediately after closing my pc, 3 hours...lol...a good reason to be lazy facing the whole stack of book huh?XP...
maybe i am really stress.
see my room's wall


full of notes! Shit la...
will have stress every morning when i open my eyes.



 something bothering me these days is my hair..lol...
always clip it aside instead of putting it down..my dad say i look like "gong kia" when i have fringe..=(
hurt! haha...jk...i thought of that too anyway..depend on my hair's mood too...sometimes it look good with fringe...hehe...



study time! will never worry bout my hair then!
i put on a hair band! muahahahaha....



No comments: