Tuesday, May 29, 2012

I'm D0N3!

 Hi Blog!
except u..i find nothing or anyone to say to...
so not in mood..
teacher keep asking us to study,study and study..
instead of study,i find nothing to do..
but i don't wana study..=(
depressed!
i'm so lazy!am i?
haiz...
it's seems like everyone is running towards their goals so hard and they are working for it now!
what am i doing then?sitting in front of tv like a dead body, everyday sleeping like a log ,eat like a beggar.wth! fat like hell!

the past exam, i'm really done with it!
never feel like that before...my hand was shaking when i write.Am i nervous?or i'm just afraid that i couldn't pass it?i don't know..i didn't did my time management well...
i...i...
haiz...i am DONE! 
didn't expect much..just don't be too far from others will do..

My mood swing
what happened?
i'm impatient, i'm quick-tempered
keep thinking that why?why is it like that?
my heart become so narrow...lol...u know..not generous enough to be forgiving..
sobx..i am worst!

so emo la..
not like me...
become a weirdo d..

pls god, just make me more focus on what i suppose to do
ps: dont let the stupid tv keep distracting me!argh!

No comments: