Wednesday, January 28, 2015

No one knows I'm here~

Yeah ! It had been two years and as expected, blog will eventually be eliminated by the trend. Anyway, as there is a place for me to split out then it's enough.

        Em..University life is so not what I expected .It is really a pre-society-exposure place. I started realize that since my second year which is this semester. During my first year, I was so damn naive and think that everything was prepared, I can count on my friend if I don't know, those burdening thing try to avoid, I am still a little girl acting like a princess in home. PUI! okay, I know I'm wrong~ 
        
       My second year started and I got myself in an event. Lucky or not I was chosen to be the programmer with Stella. This was my very first time to participate in such event and also be a programmer.Challenging huh~ What I can say was I learnt a lot from this and I gain friendship. What I lost was my sleep time but I would say it's worth it!

       Actually before starting to type out this, I planned to write a whole long page of words.But in the end I would just want to conclude everything in short. I really feel sorry for those seniors that guide us along the way~ they are really good in person and their brain are really smart! Their ability had transcend us way too much. I had disappoint them and overlooked their feeling. They helped us so much and I'm just thinking how to complete my task as a programmer. Felt so awful when they give us the feedback. So sorry~ I should look at things more holistically. 

       After this event , I've grown up a lot. Thanks for everything and sorry for the mistake made. Copy what my buddy told me--people always learn from mistake, I will do my best if I still have the chance ^^ {feeling determined}

Here is those 共患难的战友们 and cute bunch of juniors...love them so much! <3 comment-3--="">





No comments: