Monday, September 25, 2017

Leaving

Yeah~ Graduated with Honour, with Distinction~ wow.. Thank God! Never expect that but keep fighting for that. ;)

Appreciate and miss everything in University Life.

I'm always that kind of person who worried so much and was always afraid to change new environment.. it's working life now ~ omg~ new place new people like how it was 4 years back when i started my Uni life. Looking forward to it as it will be fun, worried about it as people are new and no one there when i needed (i mean close family).

Hopefully everything goes smoothly and got people guide me please~ keep feeling I will really be alone started from now on. OR should I say I should start independent now, bear my own responsibility, face critics all by my own :( not protective environment anymore~ no more mistake, no more stupidity~ Just thinking of it make me feel depress. It's Pre-working syndrome i guess. Sorry for all those negativity, I just need to release it~ keeping it to myself was quite hard ~

People said it's good to think of something advanced so that you could get prepared for it. I am! But people also said that I worried too much~ Argh! It's tiring though~

Thanks that I have friends around that I could rely on and talk to~ Appreciate that I have supportive family to make me stronger. I just wana stay at home though, that comfort zone; stay in hometown, that merry place;stay with family, that stressless home. I am not sure whether I've chosen a good company and working environment, the things I'm sure is I need to be happy of what I'm working with and be sincere with every person I encounter. Put in effort and do the best for every patient.

I hate how people judge my profession with money and pay. I hate how people doesn't value our effort. I hate people doesn't understand my profession and judge with what they think it is. Don't ever take people kindness for demand, it's because you are worth it thus we put in effort but not because I must. You are worth it because you believe in me and I believe in you. Things goes around like that~

Finger crossed this company could be another family for me .


No comments: