Friday, November 28, 2008

What A Day.........

haiz...morning go band practise...but it's kinda fun....meet with my dear friends...hehe...good good good...getting around with my friends is such a good time...but that time our drum major wants to have a competition between our band member...haiz...not i wana say...it's just true...our flutist will always win this...hehe...it's true...don booo me...



duh...after da band prac...gt bcum black bo?









and and and...May...my section leader...yesterday told me that she had a very very very serious thing to say...and make sure that i wil...must come to band practise today...oh my god what had happen?scare me nia...i ask her what happen at padang but she say have to wait until we get up to the music room only tell me...and when i get there she say...happy belated birthday...and gave me a present...




tada...nice bo...i think it's soooo nice...haha..thanks to her so much...my jie jie...hehe







i had force to go back early because my mum promised to drive us to Gurney...whao...so long din go out le...wonderfull...but at last what we do there...???eat lo...n buy some shirt...haiz...nothing le..no fun so bored...still get the same feeling at home...no different at all...what a day...



going to gurney...









most horible and terrible thing is...i cant find MCD there...oh my god...so i din't eat tio lo...eat those duno what kind of food...haiz...so full...dun wana eat it anymore...hehe...haiyo...and and and just now i saw a person blog...haiz...it seems like no people go and visit her blog before and also she thought that wont have people see it...she write all her feeling and worries in there..she's my friend and i don even know she would had so many worries...those unexpected worries...i mean those worries that she shouldn't worry bout...she thinks too much about others...she can just leave it...and do herself but she din't do that...wow...what a good person...i mean a person that worry too much bout others...haha...wateva la...


anyway...that's my day...!!!!what a happy boring day...

2 comments:

A L I C E said...

at the last few sentence that the girl you mean isit me ???hehe..i feel like leh..

JOLENE said...

no ler...u de i noe very long ago lo...hahax...i mean de is tsu huey la...hehe...anyway u r kinda lik oso...hahax...