Thursday, December 11, 2008

Preparation....

are you reading now huh?
until what chapter le...
oh my god...so scare...like everyone had start their study and tuition le...
how about me..?everyone is working hard at their own things...i mean those usefull thing..nt like me...siting at home watch movie,attending school activities...blablabla...lol
wateva la...i am stil thinking next year study's stuff..same question...what class should i go...???this question always confusing me...
my mum's friend say if u go science sure presure wan...so account is beter for me..she says..
but but but...our school de ppl sooo many call me don go acc class...say what i will regret..when i heard it i am so scare that i will really regret one day...
i must faster make a decision...but how?
i think now i should start my study first....too lazy la me...

oh ya...my elder brother had gone to genting with his friend haiz...so steam...left me and my younger brother nia..he stil like siao lang..fetch him to tanjung rambutan er..geram him nia...what a stupid person!!gr....at home always fight with him nia...hehe..nothing to do..lepas geram at him...wahaha...what a 'good' sister am i...XD

No comments: