Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Sorry MUM!!

er...today things i already write it look down pls..hehe...i mean the topic below this..ok so write other things la...
what a stupid thing i thought...
the date that the pmr result will annouce why always change de...geram nia...
haiz...so sorry to my dear mummy...i thought the result will be annouce today...but i cant manage to get my result by my own so i pls my mum to get it for me...my mum was so nervous..but i have no feeling yet la..hee..like she's nervous than me..because i pls her,so she force to work from midnight to this morning...and plan to get the result for me this morning...what the tuuut....yesterday midnight i only noe that the date had change to 30th...so pity my mum...what the stupid newspaper...curse it er...haiz...ho chai i noe it earlier yesterday cuz my 2 cousin also sms me..hahax..so ngam...cuz this morning i saw a f3 ppl go to skol...like planing to get his result..hah..manatau..disapointed..=.=..blur blur de..

duno today will go hiking bo...?cuz last week talk to zl n wc n kit say wana go de...hope afterward will go 2gether la...pray more 4 myself hah..

No comments: