Saturday, March 27, 2010

@.@???

yesterday teacher wanted me to choose a subject as a additional subject for SPM....guess which subjest i had choose.....hehe....not account or biology but chinese....XD....tat's bcuz malay don noe chinese...a simple reason...XD...lol...
2day as usual walk to school for band practice....as usual i am late...haha...so kena run 4 round at the padang...wow...cool nia...din even rest le...tis mean my stamina boleh tahan gok lo hor...haha...actually i wanted to prepare for the coming sport day...haiz...scary lo...last year le...mai sia sui la...XD...
erm...today i first time saw my juniors...they quite smart...^^...proud nia...n cute too...
after i went home..continue my journey infront of the computer...haha...watch ''hai pai tian xing''...unfortunately the time for tuition came...ish..!!geram nia...
so after tuition surely i will continue finish up the movie..hehe...
lol...8.30pm...my mum called me...she said close all the electricity....huh?...i stunned...then only realize tat today is earth hour...LOL...
nothing do meh...just closed some of them nia...so i took out my instrument started to use my time wisely...XD...





No comments: