Friday, March 19, 2010

B@nD....!!!

early morning i woke up...a bit scare 2 let my mom notice tat i had awaken...u may ask me y....the simple reason was she dn wan me 2 bcum indian gal so she always stop me frm going any outdoor activities...something weird was i never obey...hehe...

so 2day i m late 4 the prac...as i always walk 2 skol 4 any training,when i reach my sweat would never stop...luckily 2day met leonie on the way 2 skol so tat i can reach a few minute earlier...haha...
erm...2day juz marching marching...the weather was really really pissed us off....damn hot...haiz...anyway our senior..may,alwin n shu yik came 2 a visit...n watch us train lo...
after tat we form 5 were prepared.....4 taking photo....haha...this was the most intereting stuff 2day...all of us juz acted silly...haha...tat's our band's members...we have always been a happy family..!!











No comments: