Sunday, April 18, 2010

F3TCH BR0....

tis wed n thurs...me younger bro n my dad...went to pahang 2 fetch my elder bro...finally graduate d lo...haiz...but my mum refuse to go with us...don't know what she's thinking..anyway now our house sure bcum very noisy again...u would ask me y....this is because he is such a person tat love 2 pick a quarrel...i don't know why...may be this is the way we comunicate and treat each other...

erm...after sitting in the car for 6 hours,finally we reaches there...fhew...such a distance...lol...his luggages..==...i really don't know how to describe...i suggest him better call a lorry to help him...sooooo many things nia...make me can't sleep in the car oso...haiyo...our next stop is at genting highlands...hehe...we lived in a room...erm...should say a big room...cause i never stay in such a big room in genting...haha...the reason was all room was full...so dad forced to take the expensive one..haha...kolian...but we r so happy...cuz so big nia...^^













anyway...when we reached there was already 9 something...the stalls were all closed...so we decided 2 go nxt morning...but we woke up too early d...the stalls were still closing...lol...















so we capture ourselves lo...haha...



















we go back hotel watch tv...lol..too bored there...my dad still go out to try his luck...want us play ourselves...haiz...no mood to go themepark oso...so a bit boring there...we just wait until all the stalls start to work only we go down...plan to buy things for my frenz...hehe...but no photos here cause the camera has been taken by my bro...he went to klang this morning to meet his frenz...lol...lik so song nia him...just came back tio wan go out to play...enjoy nia...wait me!!!...only 1 more year to suffer...XD...

on the way to go back...i was smsing with wey lynn n pi...wey lynn said she had found 3 ppl to get into the round houses relay competition...wow..i was so happy...so i tell kelvin...but u noe wat he said?....gr...he said the deadline had over for a long time so we can't took part anymore...lol...then y the day b4 tat u din told me...make me so nervous bout the competition...so scare that mr choo will scold u o me that cant get enough ppl in the competition...grr.....so angry nia...the minute b4 tat i was happy but then now...haiz...really wan siao ki nia...anyway...the thing i care was i thought we can have fun there...but then...the another thing is our mark had gone too...haiz...moody that time...==...no mood to eat nia...but my dad had took us to a place in tambun...duno where oso...no customer de...apunene cook de...lol...but the food quite special...gt crab rice...n a fire chicken...nt the fire chicken u think...is a chicken on fire...XD...













cool huh...XD..will upload more photos after my bro come back...^^

No comments: