Monday, April 12, 2010

M@nY.....

happy birthday bro....anyway it had passed 6 days d...haha...
erm...talk bout the public speaking workshop...last saturday me ,siew mei n pi had went together...i think it's really a good workshop...it's had help me conquer my nervousness n my spineless behaviour....i really gt that courage to speak now although my english is stil not tat good...but ay least i dare...haha...
anyway...tat's all i've learnt....but tat's enough...tat mean many to me...^^...















reverse a bit bac...hehe friday....many stuff had happened...but i dn wana talk bout tat..haha...those stuff really horifying...so better dn touch on tat....XD...

sunday..!!!...10am...my phone rang...1 msg...it's Jill..she asked whether wan go eat dim sum bo...XD...but i tat tim only wake up nia...lol..i prepare thing lik very slow de...used almost 45min...haha...so pauline gt frustrated...cuz she came 2 fetch me..hehe..ps nia..then later go fetch Jill lo...but at last we hav our breakfast at MCD...wuhu..!!!..my favourite..XD..then Jane come join us...so talk talk talk...after tat all decided 2 go pauline's house except Jane...2 watch snsd MV,advertisement n something bout them lo...wao...really is snsd's top fans nia...so many video...her room full of snsd poster n those magazines...pity arvil lavigne..haha..XD...after tat we went to skol to met Jane...play badminton..haiz...my shirt really annoy me nia...=(...sia sui...XD...




No comments: