Tuesday, April 6, 2010

H@!R G0N3..!!!!

yesterday....a sudden darkness filled up my house...
nt bcuz of the practice of earth hour...it's bcuz of putus electricity la...
haiz...so as jia wen n siew mei say...a romantic atmosphere...lol...
my bro lighted up some candle...haha...very romantic hor...bt with the wrong person...haha..aiyo...no light i oso dn noe wan do wat...so my mum take some grapes 4 us...say...eat la eat la...==....















the most upset thing is my hair gone...:(
geram nia...always lik tat de..my hair shouldn't b tat short...bt duno y no matter which salon i go...the barbers love to cut an extreamly short hair style for me de wor...haiz...last tim oso lik tat...haiz...say dn short dn short...bt the result is....haiz...nxt tim i wont take out my spec when they cut...so tat i could stop them...lol...so tis tim i really tired in explaining y my hair bcum so damn short d...haha...so frenz....dn ask me y...XD...

















this was before....


















this is after...the ugly one...haiz..

No comments: